Core works extensively with clients in-house, tailoring courses and training to specific needs and aspirations, in Scotland, England, Ireland and elsewhere.
Our courses are available in half-day, one or two day, or other formats. We also conduct in-house presentations for clients of professional firms.
Examples of our in-house courses include:
• Mediation and conflict management
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Dealing with difficult situations, complaints, clients and customers
• Managing relationships, resolving differences and reducing conflict
• Mediation advocacy and representation
• Effective questioning techniques
• Constructive communication
• Collaborating in deal-making and business alliances
• Conflict competency in organisations and the boardroom
• Collaborative leadership in business, the professions and organisations
• Advocacy skills in court and tribunal
• Breaking deadlock
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for the energy, intellect and enthusiasm you shared with us this week. Rarely do you get to be on a course with a facilitator who has such a broad range of knowledge and experience and is able to apply it in such a skilful, relevant and tactful manner."
Our portfolio includes training and consultancy with:
• Major banks and investment houses • PLCs and SMEs • Legal and other professional firms and organisations • Local authorities • Health trusts • Scottish Government • Universities • Scottish Parliament • Westminster Parliament • The Northern Ireland Assembly • sportscotland • UK Sport • English Institute of Sport • Ombudsman Services • The Scottish Children’s Reporter Association • Scottish Qualifications Authority • The Church of Scotland