Many of Core's commercial mediations involve small and medium sized businesses.
SMEs are particularly vulnerable to expensive and long-running disputes, which can tie up a great deal of time, money and energy. Mediation can often help find the answer, providing a cost-effective and speedy solution to the situation. We call this 'Nipping it in the Bud.' The key is to help parties involved to have a constructuve conversation, identify the real issues and find ways to move forward quickly.
Our clients include professional firms, small companies, partnerships and sole traders.
Issues covered include:
• general management issues, including succession and allocation of present and future roles
• commercial relationships
• business, company, partnership and property matters
• contractual disputes
• human 'due diligence' for start-ups, partnerships and joint ventures
• financial provision in partnership breakdown
• new and additional funding
• allegations of negligence
• workplace and employment issues