Core has mediated in many property and housing disputes, often involving multiple parties.
We believe that the Core approach to mediation offers real benefits in resolving property and housing-related differences, especially where there are often close personal or business relationships involved.
The Lands Tribunal for Scotland has issued guidelines, encouraging the parties to consider resolving their dispute in this way.
Core has mediated in disputes relating to large and small new builds, older properties, neighbour issues, construction, leasing, ownership and housing associations.
Issues covered include:
• contractual differences
• allegations of professional negligence
• communication at the early stages of a construction project
• boundary disputes
• recovery of mortgage and other debts
• compensation and damages claims
• restoration of personal/commercial relationships